- 2 cups Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150g Erythritol or Xylitol
- 120g Peanut Butter
- 1 Tblsp psyllium husk
- 2 Tblsp water
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Slice the next day. Place the fudge cubes on a cookie tray lined with a sheet of parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the chocolate.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared brownie pan and spread until smooth. It might take a while to spread, but try to flatten it out as best you can. Cover the pan and refrigerate overnight.
- Add the psyllium husk and water. It should be really thick and fudgy.
- Add the erythritol and blend again.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, vanilla extract and peanut butter. Blend with a hand blender until smooth.
- Line an 8 inch pan with parchment paper both ways, set aside.
- Microwave the chocolate at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted, then stir in the coconut oil.
- Take the fudge out of the fridge. Toss a piece of fudge into the chocolate and use a fork to coat it entirely and remove it from the chocolate. Tap off any excess chocolate, then place the cube onto the prepared cookie sheet. Do this with the rest of the fudge, and reheat the chocolate if necessary.
- Chill the cubes until the chocolate hardens, then serve.
Pic and Recipe from DessertswithBenefits.com