- 4 ounces dark 70% chocolate
- 4 ounces cacao butter
- 3/4 cup roasted, salted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Any other superfood additions that tickle your fancy 😊
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring, until melted and smooth. Transfer the melted chocolate to a parchment-lined baking sheet, and spread into a thin layer.
- Place cacao butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the dark chocolate, and sprinkle with almonds, goji berries, and chia seeds (and any additions you like 😊).
- Allow the mixture to cool and harden, then break into large shards and enjoy.
Picture and Recipe adapted from bakingamoment